Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Comic




Next Strip    Latest Strip


Thanks for the wings and the company last night everyone. The reason this is a little blurry is because we want to get the feel that the comic is being made while the characters are making it.

This will be the one that we started with. I have no idea where this venture is going, but I have thoroughly enjoyed working with AJ on this for the past month and a half. We decided to base our comic off our own life experiences. It will definitely reach farther out than that.

Because I am so heavily influenced by pvponline and Penny Arcade I feel like this is a cross between the two. I took Yahtzee's idea to heart and found a friend who can draw and I just sit back and reap in the benefits. Thanks AJ.

Last but not least, we changed our title from For the Win because a friend decided to inform us that our acronym FtW meant something rather than For the Win. Good Times is a different vibe, but I think it portrays what we want to get across with our comic. We don't want to be limited by anything and just figure out how the story goes.

~Dooj

Btw, if you want a t-shirt (it looks like they're gonna cost about $20 to make if we do it online) please send me an email at thedooj@gmail.com.

2 comments: