Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Escape before it's too late




First Strip    Previous Strip    Next Strip    Latest Strip


Thanksgiving break from school is upon us. Unfortunately, that means my evenings are composed of making sure that we get everything for the wedding done. It's not a bad way to spend the evening. I enjoy it immensely but it's tiring work. My brain shuts down around 10 in the evening and any attempt at planning causes me to fizzle like rice crispies in a bowl of electric milk.

The only problem with Thanksgiving break is that it's right in the middle of the semester. Professors deem it to be their duty (snicker) to hand out homework that can be done over Thanksgiving break. Every other break you have, there won't be homework, but for some reason, Thanksgiving is ok because all you'll be doing is eating excess of tryptophan. If it wasn't for the homework, Thanksgiving might be one of my favorite holidays, but until then I shall be thankful that there aren't more holidays like this.

~Dooj

2 comments: