Tuesday, December 1, 2009

That's one smart ferret





First Strip    Previous Strip    Next Strip    Latest Strip


There's nothing better while you're in school than finding out that a paper you've been working on for the past few days but hadn't quite finished yet is due a few days later than you expected. It's a wonderful feeling and if you haven't experienced it yet, my heart goes out to you.

I watched up on Sunday. Wonderful movie. The first 10 minutes could have been one of the best short movies of all time if they kept it at that. I'd heard that audiences were laughing to crying in that space of 10 minutes and I would believe it.

The rest of the movie was good as well. It didn't keep up the standard of that first one but it was really really good. Pixar has done a wonderful job with story-telling, though with the new Toy Story I might have to make an exception to that rule, I just don't know yet.

There are a few movies I'm looking forward to. One of them is the new James Cameron movie, Avatar. It looks interesting, albeit slightly cheesy. But it's sci-fi cheesy so he's excused.

~Dooj

3 comments:

  1. /DrEvilVoice four hundred MILLION DOLLARS!

    I'm gonna see it. Probably when I go home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo, I'm gonna convince AJ to come with me to see it. It'll be more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no need to convince me. I had the same paper deadline extension experience this week. weird.

    ReplyDelete