Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Humans vs. Zombies





First Strip    Previous Strip    Next Strip    Latest Strip

Wow. Where to begin. I apologize to anyone who read this over the last month. I've been very very busy trying to make sure that my lovely wife is cared for properly. I neglected AJ so he had nothing to draw. Thanks for sticking with us.

Jamie was kind enough to let me buy Mass Effect. This game is fun and intriguing. If there is one problem with the beginning and the intro of it, the problem lies in Bioware forcing a newcomer to the game to play the first one. This game is a sequel in the truest sense of the word. It doesn't take place 1000 years in the future, not 1 year in the future. You open in the world nearly as you left it. Shivers go right down your spine.

The essence of the comic lies within a game that AJ and I are trying to get going. The game, in a nutshell, is a game of tag where the Zombies are always it. If you'd be interested in playing with us in Moscow, please sign up for the basic social network site that my brother was kind enough to put together. Hope to see you there.

~Dooj

4 comments:

  1. Dooj can't take all the blame, I had plenty of laziness keeping me from you guys... but we are back now! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! I've been checking all the time and wondering when you're gonna start up again and then I thought, "Dooj just got married, of course he's gonna be really busy." Anyways, thanks for coming back, guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anonymous. We appreciate the loyalty. We'll do our best to make sure that we don't go a month without an update again.

    ReplyDelete