Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's never just a game




First Strip    Previous Strip    Next Strip    Latest Strip


Here's the comic, I'll be back later to update. I have class too soon.


And, I'm back. Thanks for waiting.

I must say that I'm very excited about this game to start. The amount of feedback is awesome with about 50 people already signed up. Round 1 will start on Monday and will end whenever it ends. This is essentially a test round so if you miss it don't worry, we'll set up more.

I was allowed to play a little more Mass Effect 2 last night. It's still wonderfully fun, but isn't what I would expect from a Bioware RPG. It's one of the best games I've played since, well, Mass Effect 1, but it doesn't feel like an RPG. There are dialogue choices which change aspects of the game but not in a big way, similar to the first game. But the leveling up system has been simplified drastically. It's hard to "choose" where you go next because it's all linear. Not that you have to recruit the Convict before you recruit the Krogan but rather that no matter where you turn, you have a quest in that general direction. It makes for a wonderful gaming experience and one of the first times that I am glad that I bought a "shooter" for the pc.

~Dooj

No comments:

Post a Comment