Thursday, February 11, 2010

Public Service Announcement





First Strip    Previous Strip    Next Strip    Latest Strip


Wow. I've never been a part of something that went so viral so quickly. Logos was eaten in less than 2 hours. The humans are down to 15 - 20 members, my lovely wife among them of course.

I thought it had slowed down, instead I learned that the zombies are growing desperate. My wife had to endure multiple zombie attacks throughout the evening. Luckily, she has a good head on her shoulders.

I know it's a bit late for most of our readers to read this PSA, but we decided to try and help out a few more humans. My brother got caught through sheer luck and a little carelessness.

Like I said last week, you should follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/goodtimescomic

~Dooj

1 comment: