Thursday, February 25, 2010

He's just getting them back for that baby seal




First Strip    Previous Strip    Next Strip    Latest Strip

I'll have more later. Class beckons

Sorry about that. I know people come here to read both the comic and the blog post in the same visit. I just want everyone to know that I have the utmost respect for Canadians. Some of my favorite comedians are Canadian and I in no way wish to irritate them to the point of me having to write an apology.

I had to email a friend today. I watched the Super Mario Galaxy 2 trailer and I can't decide whether I want to play it or not. The camera angle in the first SMG game felt off (not that I played it) to the point that I felt sick after watching him play even only a few minutes of it. However, there are some aspects of it that are a sidescroller similar to Super Mario Bros Wii. So I'd like to play the sidescroller, but I'm a little worried that the other part will make me puke.

Of course, like FFXIII I need to convince Jamie that a Wii will help convince my friends to come over and play with me.

~Dooj

1 comment: