Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gamer's Choice





First Strip    Previous Strip    Next Strip    Latest Strip


There comes a time in every game where you are given the option of going to the right, or to the left. I learned a long time ago (from a good friend) that the "gamer's choice" is go to the left. Usually the journey is fraught with peril, but there is always some wonderful treasure at the end. However, you always have to backtrack and go to the right because that's where the objective is. To complete the mission, head right! Otherwise, go left!

When I first completed the first KotOR (Knights of the Old Republic) I played the token light side male (I can't get into having a female as my main character). At the end of the game, if you play your cards right, Bastila admits that she loves you. When that happened during my play-through, I was stunned. It was as amazing as the movie Moulin Rouge. TD can attest to the fact that I walked around dazed, and whenever someone would ask me what was up, I would reply in a simple voice, "Bastila loves me..." It was one of the most rewarding gaming experiences that I have ever experienced.

Yoeman Chambers is just plain sexy...

On a sidenote, I hope that this is true. It would be wonderful to have my mac be able to play some games on my steam account.

~Dooj

3 comments:

  1. I get hugs from Yeoman Chambers whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Yeomen were always all over Captain Kirk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TD Did you take her up to your room yet?

    ReplyDelete